Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
Others also bought
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
Universal tool for servicing HENN clamps on air or coolant hoses. These are commonly used on European vehicles.
Henn style clamps require this special tool to withdraw the spring clip to release the fittings. A time saver compared to trying to use pliers or a screwdriver.
- Suits most European vehicles: BMW | Fiat | Ford | Holden | Kia | Mazda | Mercedes | Nissan | Peugeot / Citroen | Porsche | Renault | Toyota | VAG | Volvo.
A specialised kit for servicing Gen II wheel hubs / bearings on vehicles with 85mm diameter front wheel bearings. These tools ensure that the insertion loads are taken only on the outer race of the bearing. Gen II wheel bearings are a wheel bearing / drive flange that cannot be separated.
Always adequately lubricate threaded force screws and thrust bearings. And ensure that the wheel hub unit is pushed onto the outer bearing ring, behind the locking crown. Do NOT use a press on the centre flange!
- Applications: VW Multivan | Touareg | Transporter | T5
- For 85mm wheel bearings (front | rear)
More from this category
This specialised tool locks the drive flange to prevent rotation when servicing the inner drive shaft mounting bolts / hub nuts.
The specially designed plastic wheels wedge between the brake caliper and the drive flange, using the vehicle's own wheel bolts or nuts.
- Allows easy removal of driveshaft / hub fixings.
- One man operation.
Universal dummy drive shaft wheel bearing supports are easy to install, and allow most light vehicles to be placed back on their wheels, and moved without their drive shafts. For instance, when the gearbox / engine are removed, and the vehicle needs to be moved.
To install simply insert in place of the drive shaft through the wheel drive flange. Holds the bearing and flange together to prevent damage.
Do not tow vehicle on public roads using these supports. Beware modern ABS sensors.
Essential time saving service kit for working on Transit (>06) wheel bearings and brakes on the front axle. Permits correct dismantling of the wheel bearing, with hub and brake disc.
- Removal of wheel bearing housing with hub
- Changing of brake disc
- Changing of wheel bearings
- Removal of the bearing inner race from hub
Professional quality four pin front wheel bearing socket for Toyota Hiace (06-) vehicles. The pins in this socket are solid / high quality for extra durability. Be careful to avoid sockets with cheaper split pins that will more easily fail under stress.
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- 4 pin design
- 65.2mm dia (measured diagonally from outer pins)