Suitable for industrial, pneumatic and hydraulic installations.
Ideal for hot/cold water, different oils, compressed air and gas.
Thread: BS21- DIN 2999- ISO 7/1 Rp parallel Female/Female
Minimum and maximum working temperature:
- Air: -15oC,220oC
- Water: 0oC, 150oC Without steam
- Gas: -15oC, 60oC
|Type||Ball Valve (AGA)|
|Material||Chrome Plated Steel|
More from this category
Sonsbeek mini ball vales are available with either female connections, or female / male connections. These are high quality ball valves made in Italy, with a metal body / chrome plated finish. These valves are for use with air / water only.
- Valve body: CW 617N UNI-EN 12164
- Ball gaskets: PTFE - Teflon
- Lever: Glass charged nylon
- Chrome plated body
- Working pressure: 0 - 220 PSI
- Working temperature: 0 - 90 degrees C
- Made in Italy