Others also bought
Perfect for tradies / outdoor use - waterproof* / shock proof / dust proof. Huge capacity! Special FAST CHARGE technology
- High speed recharge (only 4 hours)
- High capacity (up to 6x iPhone charges)
- Fast power delivery (save up to half the charging time compared to standard powerbanks).
- Recharge multiple devices simultaneously.
Innovative solutions for jump starting 24V trucks. Using capacitors, rather than batteries, they charge faster, and are safer from a storage perspective. Charging is easy too... either from the residual power in the battery, or else from any automotive battery. Ideal to keep onboard, for emergency situations.
- Weighs only 11 kg
- Supplied with Anderson connectors and alligator clips
- Charge either from residual energy in battery (if >12V), or else from any 12V or 24V power source.
- 3000A peak CCA
- Starts Caterpillar 750HP diesel V12 engines.
More from this category
A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508