When you need more than just a powerbank... We've added a 150W inverter. Ultra portable power for your 240V devices.
Ideal for charging laptops, or any other small electrical devices that you use away from home.
With a large 32,400 mAh (120Wh) battery to keep you out of trouble...
- Three USB ports (5V 2.4A | QC 3.0 | Type C)
- 150W modified sine wave inverter (Max 300W impulse power). Max 15A current
- Simple USB recharging (5V 4.2A)
Others also bought
For removing damaged / broken glow plugs (with M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 threads), especially where they have sheared off under the hex flush with the cylinder head. Includes adaptors for drilling / centring / pulling.
- We recommend that the cylinder head is removed before attempting to remove damaged glow plugs.
- The cylinder head can be left in place. However, if this is to be done, the relevant injector should be removed, and an airline connected using a suitable adaptor to ensure that no contamination (metal shavings, dirt etc) cannot enter the combustion chamber.
More from this category
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection