When you need more than just a powerbank... We've added a 150W inverter. Ultra portable power for your 240V devices.
Ideal for charging laptops, or any other small electrical devices that you use away from home.
With a large 32,400 mAh (120Wh) battery to keep you out of trouble...
- Three USB ports (5V 2.4A | QC 3.0 | Type C)
- 150W modified sine wave inverter (Max 300W impulse power). Max 15A current
- Simple USB recharging (5V 4.2A)
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
A specialised timing kit for Fiat's new 1.3L JTD multi jet 16V diesel chain driven engine. This kit contains all necessary tools to check and adjust the camshaft timing, service the cam chain and perform complete engine rebuilds whilst maintaining correct timing.
- Applications: Alfa Romeo Mito, Fiat 500 | Grande Punto | Punto
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000
AutoSim allows a mechanic to simulate the replacement of a sensor.
Simulating output signals of most automotive sensors, AutoSim picks up service issues where a scan tool's diagnosis ends. Sensors tell the on-board computer when something is wrong. AutoSim helps determine if the cause is a faulty sensor, wiring or the ECU.
The product is mainly used for wiring tests. This is because the device can simulate the voltages and check the live data readings on the scan tool to confirm the wiring. You can simulate most sensors from ABS to O2 sensors. Eliminates need to replace non-defective sensors; by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself!
- Voltage simulation range: 0.1V ~ 12V
- Frequency simulation range: 0.1Hz ~ 10KHz
- Trigger pulse output: up to 0.15 amperes maximum
- Output amplitude: 0.2V to 12V output amplitude can be selected at each mode