GBS bolt clamps in accordance with DIN 3017 are especially suitable for sealing suction and pressure hoses which have plastic or steel reinforcements and high shore hardness.
- Wide clamping range
- High clamping forces
- Several bandwidths
- Various materials
- Single and multipart design
|Type||GBS [T Bolt] Clamp|
Others also bought
More from this category
Locking end holds bits / sockets securely onto driver so they don't come off in the engine bay.
- 500mm flexible driver with 1/4" Sq Drv quick release head
- 1/4" hex quick release bit holder
- 1/4" Sq Drv sockets: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm
- Phillips bits: #1, #2 | Slotted: 4, 6.5mm
- Torx bits: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
Universal tool for servicing HENN clamps on air or coolant hoses. These are commonly used on European vehicles.
Henn style clamps require this special tool to withdraw the spring clip to release the fittings. A time saver compared to trying to use pliers or a screwdriver.
- Suits most European vehicles: BMW | Fiat | Ford | Holden | Kia | Mazda | Mercedes | Nissan | Peugeot / Citroen | Porsche | Renault | Toyota | VAG | Volvo.