- Suits Mercedes / Ssanyong vehicles
- 14 Pin connector >> 16 Pin Serial
- Round body
Others also bought
OE level diagnosis on ALL electronic systems FOR ONE VEHICLE MAKE. Advanced functions include bi-directional component actuations and module coding.
- One FREE vehicle make. Additional $140 / make.
- New USB updates (no micro SD)
- Click here for function search
More from this category
The new CanDo OBD Aid allows you to safely check the OBDII DLC port to diagnose exactly what is causing communication errors. It is a fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
Features and Benefits:
- Conduct a safety check on OBDII DLC port prior to connecting your scan tool or flashing ECU
- Constantly monitor the battery voltage with warning beeps in the event of weak battery condition
- Warning beep will alert you when the voltage falls below 12V or when it rises above 15.2V while programming or coding
- Provides a quick check on the alternator charging condition
- Making voltage/frequency measurement at the pins during diagnosis communication with ECU when the engine will not start
- Detection of protocol and data communication during diagnosis and re-flash on the ECU.
- Colored LED lights display when a protocol is detected, grounds and voltage.
- Operating Range: 7.0 ~ 24.0VDC Input
- Maximum Load: Up to 5.0 amps. Output
- Overload Protection: Yes, PTC Fuse
- Monitoring Voltages: Yes, below 12V, higher than 15.2V
- Protocols Detected: PWM(J1850), VPW(J1850), ISO 9141-2, DIS/ISO 14230-4, CANBUS (J-2284)
- OBDII Connector: 88mm length
A bluetooth enabled VCI unit for use with the Foxwell GT90Plus scan tool. This new VCI unit is 12V / 24V compatible, and is backward compatible with all versions of the GT90Plus scan tool.
- 12V | 24V compatible This version is required to scan 24V light vehicles where there is coverage available on the GT90Plus.