A specialised timing kit for late model JLR vehicles fitted with the 2.0L GTDi engine.
- Engine code: 204PT
- Applications: Jaguar e-Pace (17-), XF (12-) | Land Rover Discovery Sport (15-), Freelander 2 (12-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-)
- OEM Equiv: 303-748 | 303-1521 | 303-1594 | 303-1595 | 303-1600
|SKU||Description||OEM Equivalent Codes|
Camshaft Alignment Plate 2.0L EcoBoost
Crankshaft Locking Pin
Camshaft Position Sensor Alignment Tool
Camshaft Alignment Plate
Flywheel Holding Tool
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
|Land Rover||Discovery Sport||LC||204PT||2.0L||2015|
|Land Rover||Freelander 2||204PT||2.0L||2012||2015|
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
Others also bought
Designed for quickly refilling ATF / differential / gear oil. The unit can be operated both pneumatically, and manually.
The unit features a large 12.5 litre tank which makes it ideal for transmissions which use a large quantity of ATF fluid. This kit comes with a 10 piece adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) as well as a bonus universal hose (ET4090-UNIV).
An additional, optional 5 pce adaptor kit is also available (ET4092).
- Air powered option for faster / easier operation
- 10 Pce adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) includes VW CVT / DSG, VZ Commodore, Falcon
- With BONUS universal hose
Manual type pressure tank to refill ATF on automatic transmissions without a dipstick. Includes 20 adapters for most common vehicles.
Tank with 6 litre / 1.5 gallon capacity, suitable for most transmissions - Audi, Ford, Holden, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, VW, and Volvo.
Specially designed tank base for feet to step on to stabilise the tank while pumping.
- Includes 20 adaptors
A manual type vacuum pump for extracting engine oil (and ATF / coolant) etc. Includes a 5.6mm OD suction probe which fits most dipstick tubes.
This kit is NOT suitable for extracting petrol / diesel fluids, as the sealants used in this kit are not fuel / solvent resistant.
- 6 litre tank capacity
- Plastic base to step on to stabilise the tank while pumping
- Conical pour spout for spill free waste oil discharge
More from this category
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- Applications: Ford Transit VH VJ VM | Jaguar X-Type X400
- Engine codes: BG | D2FA | FXFA | H9FA | H9FB
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
A specialised kit for aligning the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
- Engine code: B6304T4 | B6324S
- OEM Equiv: 9997257 | 9997261 | 9997263 | 9997264 | 9997272 | 9997271 | 9997266 | 9997267
A set of tools for the removal of the front crankshaft pulley (crankshaft vibration damper) fitted to the Jaguar | Land Rover 3.0L V6 and 5.0L V8 petrol engines. These crankshaft pulleys are tightened to 200 Nm so are very tight to undo and must be held by the holding tool in this kit. Also included in this kit are the components required to remove the pulley safely.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
- OEM Equiv: 303-1437 | 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441