This Jaguar / Land Rover timing kit locks the camshafts at TDC, and tensions the timing chain (fit to exhaust camshaft sprocket to tension chain).
- Pre 2010 V8 petrol engines with timing chain.
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||L322||428PS||4.2L||2005||2009|
|Land Rover||Range Rover Sport||L320||428PS||4.2L||2005||2009|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||L322||448PN||4.4L||2002||2006|
|Land Rover||Range Rover Sport||L320||448PN||4.4L||2005||2009|
|Vehicle Make||Land Rover|
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
More from this category
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- Applications: Ford Transit VH VJ VM | Jaguar X-Type X400
- Engine codes: BG | D2FA | FXFA | H9FA | H9FB
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
A specialised kit for aligning the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
- Engine code: B6304T4 | B6324S
- OEM Equiv: 9997257 | 9997261 | 9997263 | 9997264 | 9997272 | 9997271 | 9997266 | 9997267
A set of tools for the removal of the front crankshaft pulley (crankshaft vibration damper) fitted to the Jaguar | Land Rover 3.0L V6 and 5.0L V8 petrol engines. These crankshaft pulleys are tightened to 200 Nm so are very tight to undo and must be held by the holding tool in this kit. Also included in this kit are the components required to remove the pulley safely.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
- OEM Equiv: 303-1437 | 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441