Anti whip safety adaptors fitted with a venting check so that when a hose is disconnected from its supply point, the pressurised air contained in the hose bore itself does not eject in a violent manner.
This greatly reduces any hose whip and reduces the extreme noise at disconnection - contributing to a safer working environment.
- For use with 10mm ID compressed airline hoses
- Working pressure: up to 250 PSI
- Working temperature: -20 degrees C - 60 degrees C
- Nickel plated / hardened steel construction
- Euro style adaptor | 3/8" hose tail
Others also bought
Interchangeable mandrels allow the tool to be used with M3 - M12 nutcerts. Over 6,000lb traction power in a lightweight tool, with significantly reduced recoil. Spin on, pull up, spin out action
- Stroke: 7mm (0.276")
- Pull force (85 psi): 2724kg (6000lbs)
- Tool weight: 2.3kg
- Interchangeable Mandrels
- Supplied with M6 Mandrel only. Other sizes available separately
Air Boy air breathing couplers are made with an optimised safety system that prevents unintended release. They are made in strong and impact resistant materials that together with their safety design ensure a long lasting, user friendly and safe fitting.
The Air Boy 580 series couplers are compatible with EN 139 / EN 270 standards, and are interchangeable with Cejn 341 / 342 fittings.
- Housing: Galvanised steel
- Seals: Nitrile rubber
- Springs: Stainless spring wire
- Valve: POM / Acetal
- Working pressure: 16 Bar
- Burst pressure: 150 Bar
- Temperature range: -20 degrees C to 60 degrees C
- Flow diameter: 7.8mm