Anti whip safety adaptors fitted with a venting check so that when a hose is disconnected from its supply point, the pressurised air contained in the hose bore itself does not eject in a violent manner.
This greatly reduces any hose whip and reduces the extreme noise at disconnection - contributing to a safer working environment.
- For use with 10mm ID compressed airline hoses
- Working pressure: up to 250 PSI
- Working temperature: -20 degrees C - 60 degrees C
- Nickel plated / hardened steel construction
- Euro style adaptor | 3/8" hose tail