A specialised brake caliper socket for caliper retaining screws on Audi Q7 | S4 models. See also ET0409 for a similar socket for S5 vehicles (22mm dia).
- 7 Point socket
- 14mm dia
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- 50mm overall length
- Chrome moly impact grade construction
|Drive||1/2" Sq Drv|
You may also like
Others also bought
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
A very convenient tool to use in conjunction with the ETWH505HA pressure brake bleeder. Use the wrench to open the nipple. Used brake fluid then flows through the hose (into any convenient disposal bottle). The one way valve prevents air from reentering the system.
- 10mm brake bleeder wrench
- Silicone hose, with one way valve
More from this category
This kit is designed to remove high security BMW wheel lock bolts with spinning rings, where the bolt cannot be removed because the key is missing, or the bolt is rounded etc.
A faster solution than grinding / drilling, which is also more likely to result in damage to the wheel.
This kit allows the wheel lock bolt to be removed in a few minutes. A real timing saving tool!
Need a simple / fast / accurate way to test brake fluid & coolant? Are your customers asking for a test report to prove the fluid needs changing? Looking for more service opportunities? Test each car that comes into the workshop...
One double ended strip tests both coolant and brake fuid.
Simply dip a test strip into fluid for 60 seconds.
Patented FASCAR copper testing technology.
- Double the service opportunities
- Dual Brake / Coolant test strips
- Provide customers with a test report