Spline style wheel nut locking keys for BMW (pre F type) models. This set is applicable to a wide range of BMW vehicles. Includes 17mm 1/2" Sq Drv master application socket.
- 21 wheel lock keys
- Standard: 7Pt | 8Pt | 9Pt | 10Pt | 11Pt | 12Pt | 13 Pt | 14Pt | 15Pt | 16Pt
- Tamperproof: 13Pt | 15Pt | 16Pt | 17Pt | 18Ppt | 19Pt | 20Pt | 21Pt | 22Pt | 23Pt
36 1 300
36 1 300
Free Shipping Over $150 - $15.00
Just order over $150 of goods to receive free shipping! Standard delivery is $15. Long items attract a surcharge
Others also bought
A set of specialised locking wheel nut sockets for F series BMW vehicles. These sockets are essential for removing pattern style wheel nuts fitted to late model BMW vehicles.
Do not use with an impact wrench.
- Pattern style
- Applications: 1 Series F20 | F21, 3 Series F30 | F31, 4 Series F32 | F34 | F36, 5 Series F10 | F11, 6 Series F12 | F13, 7 Series F01 | F02 | F04
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- 20 Pcs
A locking wheel nut key set for Mercedes vehicles. This kit includes 10 locking wheel nut keys, and application socket and shaft. The shaft is there to assist with knocking out the keys from the socket when finished.
Do not use with impact wrenches.
- 10 locking wheel nut keys
- Applications: A Class | B Class | C Class | GLK Class | CLC Class | CLS Class | CLK Class | E Class | M Class | R Class | SL Class | SLK Class.
This is a specialised set for removing wheel locking nuts.
The set includes eight different sized conical dismantlng sockets. Select the appropriate size socket, and then hammer onto the locking wheel nut. Then drive / remove with a breaker bar / power bar (ET8169A).
Once the wheel nut has been removed use the removal punch to separate the socket from the wheel nut.
Less likely to damage the wheel nut compared to other more aggressive types of wheel nut extractors.
- Impact grade (Chrome Moly steel)
- Inner dia: 18.5 - 15.6mm | 19.5 - 17.6mm | 20.4 - 18.5mm | 21.6 - 19.7mm | 22.5 - 20.6mm | 23.6 - 21.7mm | 25.5 - 23.6mm
More from this category
Combination Budd wheel nut socket. Extra deep design for removal of nut / stud. Impact grade for use with impact wrenches.
Primary applications include front / rear axles on Japanese trucks (Isuzu | Mitsubishi Fuso | Hino).
- Budd wheel nut socket
- 21mm square (4Pt) x 41mm hex
- Impact grade (Chrome Moly)
- 3/4" Sq Drv