Innovative solutions for jump starting 12V trucks. Using capacitors, rather than batteries, they charge faster, and are safer from a storage perspective. Charging is easy too... either from the residual power in the battery, or else from any automotive battery. Ideal to keep onboard, for emergency situations.
- Massive power; starts all 12V vehicles, including Kenworth trucks.
- Supplied with Anderson connectors and alligator clips
- Charges either from residual energy in battery (if >5V) or from any 12V power source.
- 3000A peak CCA
- Starts Kenworth 15L 500 HP engines
Others also bought
State of the art 2-in-1 multimeter / oscilloscopes. Essential functionality for complex diagnosis. Combines 2 channel multimeter with True RMS automotive DMM.
- 100 MS/s sampling rate
- Bandwidth: 20MHz
- Waveform record & replay
- DC/AC Voltage / Current / Impedance / Capacitance DMM functions
- 3.8" colour display
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
Perfect for tradies / outdoor use - waterproof* / shock proof / dust proof. Huge capacity! Special FAST CHARGE technology
- High speed recharge (only 4 hours)
- High capacity (up to 6x iPhone charges)
- Fast power delivery (save up to half the charging time compared to standard powerbanks).
- Recharge multiple devices simultaneously.
A unique two channel automotive testing scope in a standalone tablet. Designed specifically for automotive use, it has a range of guided tests (with extensive context sensitive help menus). Purpose built for component testing. Much easier to use / more auto functionality than standard oscilloscopes.
- Tests most engine sensors
- Tests actuators / solenoids
- Advanced ignition measurement
- Test batteries, alternators, starters
- Test starter / charging circuits
- Observe fuel injector / pump signals
- View CAN bus signals
- Measure high / low currents
- 2 channel - 2 x 20 MS/s ADCs
- 7" TFT Colour display
- Rechargeable battery
- PC connectivity via USB port
- Save waveforms as BMPs
- Guided tests with help menus
- Includes first view sensor
- Easier to use than most scopes
AutoSim allows a mechanic to simulate the replacement of a sensor.
Simulating output signals of most automotive sensors, AutoSim picks up service issues where a scan tool's diagnosis ends. Sensors tell the on-board computer when something is wrong. AutoSim helps determine if the cause is a faulty sensor, wiring or the ECU.
The product is mainly used for wiring tests. This is because the device can simulate the voltages and check the live data readings on the scan tool to confirm the wiring. You can simulate most sensors from ABS to O2 sensors. Eliminates need to replace non-defective sensors; by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself!
- Voltage simulation range: 0.1V ~ 12V
- Frequency simulation range: 0.1Hz ~ 10KHz
- Trigger pulse output: up to 0.15 amperes maximum
- Output amplitude: 0.2V to 12V output amplitude can be selected at each mode
More from this category