A specialised tool for aiding in installing / removing the injector sleeve (21515329) on Volvo FM12 trucks.
For removing sleeves, put the 2-1 puller into the cylinder to reach the sleeve. Tighten the top nut to make the puller retain the sleeve. Install the 2-2 puller ring, and assembl the #1 puller. Screw top nut to remove the old sleeve.
For installing new sleeves, put the new sleeve into the 3-1 expander. Then install the 3-2 tap thread. Finally put the entire tool into the cylinder. Screw down the top nut to install the sleeve perfectly.
Others also bought
Cleaning tools for injector shaft / injector pump cleaning, and other similar applications.
Removes carbon deposits which is important when replacing injectors to avoid leaks.
- Brushes - 2 x 18mm / 2 x 19mm / 2 x 21mm / 2 x 24mm / 2 x 26mm Brushes - 2 x 9mm x 100mm (300mm length) Twisted Wire Brush x 2 Flexible Bit Holder x 1 Brush Holder with Adapter x 1 Mounting Bar Sealing Plugs x 8 Plastic Sleeve for Brush
A specialised tool to help install injector seals on Mercedes engines. Cleans the surface on sealing rings on fuel injectors, which should be installed immediately after calibrating the sealing rings.
- Engine codes: M133 | M157 | M270 | M274 | M276 | M278
More from this category
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system. Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Measure return fuel flow on common rail injectors
- Identify worn / blocked / inoperative injectors quickly
- Adaptors for Bosch | Siemens | Denso | Delphi
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors.
- 3 seat cutters: 17mm flat | 17mm angle | 17mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
An essential kit for cleaning the diesel injector seat when replacing injectors. Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm flat (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm flat (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon