A master kit for testing leaks in automotive cooling systems (including testing radiator caps), and refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system.
This kit is an update of the ET1039 kit, and contains a new radiator test cap for late model VW vehicles, and a right angle adaptor. The right angle adaptor is essential for late model vehicles with limited access to the radiator cap.
- Includes various adaptors for major vehicle brands.
- Purge refill unit for refilling collant under pressure
Others also bought
More from this category
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection