Removes pressed on single / double groove pulleys. Also removes alternator bearings.
- Openings: 1-1/4" & 1-3/4"
- 7" (180mm) OL
More from this category
A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508