- Tachometer: 249 to 9,990 RPM (± 1% Accuracy)
- Dwell: 0¡ to 180¡ / 2 - 12 cylinders (±1% Accuracy)
- Voltage: 10 - 16V DC (± 1% Accuracy)
- Advance Degrees (2 / 4 cycle DIS & Conventional): 0¡ to 90¡ ( ± 0.5¡ Accuracy)
Others also bought
This noid light kit offers an efficient way to check electronic fuel injection (EFI) and idle air control signals. Simply disconnect the component. Plug the appropriate noid light into the wiring harness. Crank the engine, and a bright LED flash will indicate signal operation.
Supplied with a fibre optic extension lead for convenience.
- Individual noid lights are available separately.
More from this category
DC powered timing light for use on 12V petrol engines. High intensity prefocused flashes clearly pick up engine timing mark.
- Double check indicator tests for incorrect hook up or faulty Xenon tube
- Universal spark plug adaptor installs in seconds
- Replaceable Xenon flash tube