A specialised socket for early model Mercedes ( 1978 - 1197) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
202 589 00 14 00
Others also bought
This kit is specifically designed for the Mercedes vehicles fitted with the chain driven 1.8L / 2.1L CDI Diesel engine (engine code pre fix 651.xxx).
These engines are found across the Mercedes range including A, B, C, E, G and S class as well as the Sprinter and Vito vans from as early as 2007 up to 2015.
This kit is specifically designed for post 2012 engines.
- OEM Equiv: 651 589 09 40 00 / 651 589 00 40 00
More from this category
A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508