Aligns the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
|Vehicle Make||Land Rover|
Free Shipping Over $150 - $15.00
Just order over $150 of goods to receive free shipping! Standard delivery is $15. Long items attract a surcharge
More from this category
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi |2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277