A special 4 pin impact socket for removing the rear hub nut on RWD Ford Transit (>2014). The alignment shaft allows accurate location onto the castellated nut.
- 19mm hex drive
- 6.8mm stud width
- Outer rim: 69.5mm
- OEM Equiv: 205-1007
Others also bought
This kit is designed to be used with 6 speed 0B2 / 7 speed dual clutch 0B5 gearboxes. The tools are to be used when loosening the side shaft, and releasing the connector on the sensor module.
- Applications: 0B2 gearbox on Audi A4 (08-), A5 Cabriolet (09-), Q5 (08-), A5 Coupe (08-), A5 Sportback (08-), A7 Sportback (11-).
- OEM Equiv: T40217 | T40228
Innovative solutions for jump starting 24V trucks. Using capacitors, rather than batteries, they charge faster, and are safer from a storage perspective. Charging is easy too... either from the residual power in the battery, or else from any automotive battery. Ideal to keep onboard, for emergency situations.
- Weighs only 11 kg
- Supplied with Anderson connectors and alligator clips
- Charge either from residual energy in battery (if >12V), or else from any 12V or 24V power source.
- 3000A peak CCA
- Starts Caterpillar 750HP diesel V12 engines
More from this category
Specialised front hub nut socket for servicing the front hub lock nut on Toyota 2WD trucks (07-). The socket has 8 pins, and is designed for use with impact tools.
- 3/4" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: 09318-12010 8 Pin
- Applications: 4Runner (07-14) | Sequoia (08-14) | Tundra (07-14)