A front crankshaft radial seal replacement tool for the BMW Mini Cooper N14 engine.
The tool allows for a quick / precise installation without risking damage to the new seal.
- Simply bolt the tool onto the crankshaft (where the vibration damper pulley attaches). Tighten the top part to push the seal into place. The shoulder on the tool ensures accurate placement of the seal.
|Vehicle Make||BMW Mini|
Others also bought
A specialised tool to remove / install the crankshaft rear oil seal on select V8 Jaguar / Land Rover engines.
Use the punch to remove the transfer case connecting sleeve seal. Use the punch and self tapping screw to allow fitment of 308-615. Use the punch and self tapping screw and pliers to remove the input shaft seal. Use the punch to make a hole in the countershaft seal to remove and fit the crankshaft rear oil seal.
- Applications:Land Rover LS - Range Rover Sport / LM - New Range Rover / LF - Freelander 2 / LD - Defender 07MY / LA - Discovery 3 | Jaguar: X350 - XJ / X308 - V8 XJ series / X250 - XF / X200 - S-TYPE / X150 - XK / X100 - XK Series
- Engines: V8 Petrol | 2.2L Duratorq TDCI Diesel
- Transmissions: M66 EH50 6 Speed Getrag | MT82
- OEM Equiv: 303-538
More from this category
For 4 Cyl & 6 Cyl engines with 10mm & 12mm X 1.25 cam bolts. These engines can be mounted transversely which put the camshaft in very close proximity to the show tower making cam seal replacement otherwise difficult.
This installer is adjustable so that it can fit deep camshaft & crankshaft seals.
- Applications: Mazda | Nissan | Toyota