Kit consists of a slide hammer with adaptors to assist the removal of stubborn Bosch and Lucas diesel injectors.
- Adaptors: M8 P0.75 (male) | M12 P1.5 (Bosch) | M14 x P 1.5 (Volvo / Scania)
- Slide hammer thread: M12 | 175mm length (without adaptors).
Others also bought
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 5 seat cutters: 15mm flat, 17mm flat, 19mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
More from this category
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 Type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | AHU | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)