Others also bought
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
Delivering comprehensive vehicle coverage with extended functionality, at a competitive price point. Backed by a global team with extensive industry expertise.
- Australian / Asian / European / Japanese / US coverage across cars, vans, 4WDs, light commercial
- Full engine scan functionality
- Advanced functionality including actuation bidirectional programming, injector coding
- Windows 10 based / inbuilt wifi (one click updates)
All service functions, plus:
- Injector Coding
- Bidirectional Programming
Current 2017 Australian Ford / Holden software
Quickly detect short / open circuits, or identify wire connections. Key components are a transmitter unit, and a receiver unit. Works with voltages up to 42V.
- Buzzer / flasher
- Do not connect with ignition circuit
- Do not connect with pulse sensitive circuits, like airbags
More from this category
Easily access the 16 pins of the OBDII connector fitted to all modern vehicles. Plus check power, ground and CAN Bus signal quality (depending upon vehicle configuration).
Supplied with an extended 2m lead for added convenience.
- Identify communication link protocols
- Check power and ground circuits
- Connect an oscilloscope
- Works with 12V vehicles
AutoSim allows a mechanic to simulate the replacement of a sensor.
Simulating output signals of most automotive sensors, AutoSim picks up service issues where a scan tool's diagnosis ends. Sensors tell the on-board computer when something is wrong. AutoSim helps determine if the cause is a faulty sensor, wiring or the ECU.
The product is mainly used for wiring tests. This is because the device can simulate the voltages and check the live data readings on the scan tool to confirm the wiring. You can simulate most sensors from ABS to O2 sensors. Eliminates need to replace non-defective sensors; by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself!
- Voltage simulation range: 0.1V ~ 12V
- Frequency simulation range: 0.1Hz ~ 10KHz
- Trigger pulse output: up to 0.15 amperes maximum
- Output amplitude: 0.2V to 12V output amplitude can be selected at each mode
A fast / accurate method to diagnose engine problems. Verify the mechanical condition of the engine before using a scan tool.
All engines generate pulsating pressure waves. This sensor allows you to display "engine pulses" on standard oscilloscopes.
By using the first cylinder for sychronisation, a faulty cylinder can be determined. Engine problems will always cause a fluctuation of the waveform.
- Use with any standard oscilloscope
- Detect valve leakage, timing issues, bad injectors without major disassembly
- PC connectivity via USB port
- Save waveforms as BMPs