Pushes fluids through brake system. Hand pump operated. Includes European adaptor PLUS Ford / Commodore adaptor. Other adaptors available separately.
- 2.8 litre capacity
Free Shipping Over $150 - $15.00
Just order over $150 of goods to receive free shipping! Standard delivery is $15. Long items attract a surcharge
You may also like
A very convenient tool to use in conjunction with the ETWH505HA pressure brake bleeder. Use the wrench to open the nipple. Used brake fluid then flows through the hose (into any convenient disposal bottle). The one way valve prevents air from reentering the system.
- 10mm brake bleeder wrench
- Silicone hose, with one way valve
Others also bought
Accurately measures the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles