- T50 Torx bit socket
- 113mm overall length
- 1/2" Sq Drv
More from this category
A compact set of specialised bits for alternator service work. These allow for the easy removal of "over running" alternator pulleys either on, or off the vehicle. They lock the alternator shaft into position to allow the pulley retainer to be removed.
- 6 Pt / 12 Pt bits for Bosch type alternator free wheel drive pulleys
- Applications include: Alfa | Audi | BMW | Citroen | Fiat | Holden | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Renault | Seat | Skoda | Volvo
- For a more comprehensive kit see ET0030.
For vehicles with over-running alternator decoupler pulleys and oneway clutches.
Alternator pulleys will often fail before the actual alternator. This kit allows for the efficient replacement of pulleys on most vehicles.
- Applications: Bosch | Valeo alternators with over-running alternator pulleys (OAP).
A pair of serpentine belt tools for the BMW Mini (07-), including N12 | N14 | N16 | N18 petrol engines. These tools are designed to remove the spring loaded serpentine belt adjuster to allow servicing of the serpentine belts.
These two tools fit all engines.
- 21mm x 12 Point | 30mm x 12 Point
- 568mm OL
- OEM Equiv: 11 6 210
- Applications: R55 | R56 | R57 | R58 | R59 | R60 | R61