|Adaptor Style||Euro Style|
|Hose Style||Fitted hose|
|Min Burst Pressure||6.4 MPA|
|Working Pressure||232 PSI|
Others also bought
Top of the range butane iron for the professional user. Patented LECª removable fuel cell for uninterrupted use, safety & reliability even at very lower temperatures. LECª refills easily with any brand of butane. LEC filters butane for no-clog operation.
Comes with soldering tips, safety wire stand, protective cap, solder, in a quality plastic case with foam insert.
- Automatic ignition
- 2 removable and refillable LEC (liquid energy cells)
- Includes solder, multiple tips, stand, protective cap and more
- Approximate tip temperature: 250 - 550 degrees C
- Torch temperature: 1300 degrees C
Soda blasting is a fast and gentle method of removing paint, carbon, surface rust etc. It neither warms up / stretches sheet metal, and does not damage glass, rubber or plastic.
The soda media is environmentally friendly. It is not dangerous but may be harmful if inhaled as dust. So always use P2 respiratory protection, hearing protection, and eye and facemask when blasting.
Use with air compressors with at least a 450 litre air / min rating, and always use a water trap. Replacement soda media is available.
- Precision nozzle requiring no manual adjustment
- Optional wide nozzles available for faster blasting
- Soda is environmentally friendly