Specialised air breathing hose for applications where the airline is connected to breathing masks, such as in panel beating.
Air breathing hose is also available fitted with air breathing fittings. Air breathing fittings are also available separately.
|Hose Style||Hose only|
|Hose Type||Air Breathing|
|Min Burst Pressure||9.6 MPA|
|Working Pressure||348 PSI|
Others also bought
99.9999% EFFECTIVE! Inline point of use cyclonic filter. Removes 99.9999% of liquid / 99% solid particulates down to 1 Micron. ZERO ongoing maintenance costs.
- Auto drain
- 1/2" connection
- 10 CFM flow rate | 232 PSI max pressure
- No mains power required
- No replacement filters
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
The Dropout Auto-drain is designed to remove all contaminants from the Dropout units automatically.
The Dropout Auto-drain has two 1/2" inlet connections enabling flexible installation. It is supplied with a metal blanking plug to block any unused ports.
- Drains all contaminants (liquid water & oil and solid particles) automatically
- Maintenance free
- No mains power or batteries required
- Inlet connection: 1/2" BSPT | Outlet connection: 1/8" BSPT
- Maximum flow rate: 203 cfm
- Operating pressure: 1-16 Bar (15 - 232 psi)