The Dropout Auto-drain is designed to remove all contaminants from the Dropout units automatically.
The Dropout Auto-drain has two 1/2" inlet connections enabling flexible installation. It is supplied with a metal blanking plug to block any unused ports.
- Drains all contaminants (liquid water & oil and solid particles) automatically
- Maintenance free
- No mains power or batteries required
- Inlet connection: 1/2" BSPT | Outlet connection: 1/8" BSPT
- Maximum flow rate: 203 cfm
- Operating pressure: 1-16 Bar (15 - 232 psi)
Others also bought
Gas analysers can accurately & quickly confirm or deny faults in the oxygen sensor and catalytic systems.
By hooking up each car that comes in, you can quickly identify whether engine issues exist - confirm via scan tool - and afterwards confirm that the engine service has been effective.
- Kane gas analysers - Made in the UK - are market leaders. Compact, they can be taken to the vehicle, and used on drive tests to log engine data.
- The 4 gas version is ideal for petrol engines. The 5 gas version adds NOx, to test diesel emissions (essential, especially for equipment used in underground mines / enclosed areas).
- Optional printer (ET9890) for test reports available.
- Fully portable 4 (CO | CO2 | HC | O2 & Lambda / AFR) & 5 gas (NOx) analysers .
- Rechargeable battery
- Fast warm up
- Print to PC via wireless, plus Android App
More from this category
99.9999% EFFECTIVE! Inline point of use cyclonic filter. Removes 99.9999% of liquid / 99% solid particulates down to 1 Micron. ZERO ongoing maintenance costs.
- Auto drain
- 1/2" connection
- 10 CFM flow rate | 232 PSI max pressure
- No mains power required
- No replacement filters
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
The Sonbeek inline water filter is designed for attaching direct to air tools, or else inline with the hose. It removes water, and dirt particles from the compressed air flow. A push valve allows easy drainage from the bowl.
- Thread type: Male - Female
- Thread size: 1/4" PT
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Alloy body