Connects to any Power Probe. Limits output voltage to 5V. Essential for safely testing sensors and computer circuits on vehicles. Now you can supply a 5V reference signal to test computer modules, wiring and the components connected to them.
Others also bought
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
The Power Probe 4 Master Combo Kit combines the Power Probe 4, ECT3000 and various accessories to provide the ultimate combination of diagnostic and circuit-testing capabilities.
The Power Probe 4 provides simplified testing of Motors, Lights, Relays, and Sensors, and even Fuel Injectors. Also, like all Power Probe circuit-testers, it supplies Power and Ground for functional component testing on or off the vehicle. The ECT3000 will help you trace short and open circuits quickly and accurately.
Perform battery checks, charging system checks, fuse checks, voltage checks, component tests...
All at the flick of the switch, while being guided through with our two NEW menu options: EZLEARNING and EZDIAGNOSTIC.
- New larger LCD screen
- Upside down? No problem! New flip screen feature
- Menu driven. Makes navigating a breeze
The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
The Power Probe Temperature Kit is designed to give readings for ambient temperature and from the wireless Temperature Probe.
The Tempkit has a built-in temperature sensor in the base unit, plus a temperature sensor in the remote wireless Probe. This allows for multiple readings simultaneously.
One additional wireless Temperature Probe (TEMPPROBE) is available separately, for a second temperature reading.
- Measuring Range: -9¡F to 158¡F
- Wireless Transmitter Distance: 5m (16.5 Feet)
- Accuracy ±2.0¡F(±2.0¡C)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Requires 2x AA and 2x AAA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA