Own the ultimate! Easy, Smart & Powerful
- Works on 12 - 48V DC systems
- Powers large loads up to 100A inrush - 25A continuous
- Adjustable circuit breaker (2A - 65A)
- Hot shot mode (load test power & grounds in only 7ms)
- Voltage drop (see battery voltage drop on screen)
- Smart tip technology automatically selects Ohmeter or voltmeter function (and selects correct range)
Others also bought
Perfect for connecting to fuel injectors, MAP and TPS sensors, as well as any weather pack seal type connectors. The modular design is compatible with any industry-standard, 4mm plug whether shrouded or not. All probes are supplied in a protective plastic tube.
- 4 colours | 0.7mm (0.028") OD back probe pins
- Made in UK quality
Smart ultrasonic thickness meter that can measure thickness / sound speed of many types of materials such as metal, plastic, ceramic. Ideal for automotive applications to measure the thickness of piston heads. Supplied with ultrasonic gel. Additional gel available separately.
- Probe frequency: 5mHz
- Range: 2.0 - 225mm (steel)
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- 90cm cable length
The Power Probe 4 Master Combo Kit combines the Power Probe 4, ECT3000 and various accessories to provide the ultimate combination of diagnostic and circuit-testing capabilities.
The Power Probe 4 provides simplified testing of Motors, Lights, Relays, and Sensors, and even Fuel Injectors. Also, like all Power Probe circuit-testers, it supplies Power and Ground for functional component testing on or off the vehicle. The ECT3000 will help you trace short and open circuits quickly and accurately.
Perform battery checks, charging system checks, fuse checks, voltage checks, component tests...
All at the flick of the switch, while being guided through with our two NEW menu options: EZLEARNING and EZDIAGNOSTIC.
- New larger LCD screen
- Upside down? No problem! New flip screen feature
- Menu driven. Makes navigating a breeze
The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
The ECT3000 Electrical Short and Open Finder makes locating shorts and opens quickly and more accurately than ever before. When the ECT3000 Transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it will quickly determine if the circuit has an open or if the circuit is shorted to ground. The ECT3000 receiver is designed to detect signals from the transmitter and its new adjustable distance indicator allows for accurate detection.
- Transmitter quickly determines if circuit has an open or if circuit is shorted to the ground.
- Receiver features a new adjustable distance indicator.
- Light bulb sockets for testing lighting systems. Plus probes / alligator clips.
- Works on 12-24V systems.
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA