Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)
Others also bought
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Effective diagnostic tool for determining whether faults are due to the turbo system, or simple air leaks.
- Includes 3 pairs of stepped adaptors to fit most sizes found on commercial vehicles.
- Includes pressure gauge, shut off valve, and pressure release valve.
- Adaptor sizes: 105 - 130mm
More from this category
This current sensor clamp is designed to test current and leakage of circuits below 600V. A practical unit with compact size, high accuracy and good stability. Supplied with BNC connectors.
- 25mm x 30mm clamp size.
- 0 - 1,000A AC / DC range.
- BNC plugs output interface
- 2m output wire length
- IEC1010-1 | Cat III (600V)