Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
You may also like
Others also bought
Delivering comprehensive vehicle coverage with extended functionality, at a competitive price point. Backed by a global team with extensive industry expertise.
- Australian / Asian / European / Japanese / US coverage across cars, vans, 4WDs, light commercial
- Full engine scan functionality
- Advanced functionality including actuation bidirectional programming, injector coding
- Windows 10 based / inbuilt wifi (one click updates)
All service functions, plus:
- Injector Coding
- Bidirectional Programming
Current 2017 Australian Ford / Holden software
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA